Heres a couple of things that I've been working on. The tomatoes and pears are still hanging on, so maybe I can get one more touch up pass. I tried out a fan brush for the first time on the table cloth. I'd seen another artist using one and I thought "what the heck". I used it to tone down and unify the various value shifts that I used in delineating the tablecloth.
I've started to do grisaille figure paintings at my bi-monthly long pose group. Using one color and mineral spirits. I was inspired by some of the ones that I saw on the Studio Incamminatti web site. It's a lot harder than they make it look!
Finally, the poster and wipeout are for a new cast painting that I've started at the Grand Central Academy of Art. Theres a lot of intricate detail in the hair that's going to take me a while but I feel like I'm off to a good start with the poster study.