Wednesday, July 1, 2015

"Binoculars"

I've decided to try out selling some of my smaller paintings, 5" x 5" on Ebay. (look for direct from the artist Shawn Sullivan). I'm recently retired from my day job as a high school art teacher for thirty years and now I'll have the time to try out something that I've always wanted to do. My larger works will still be available in galleries, these will just be some fun smaller paintings. I wouldn't call them daily paintings because I spend about as much time as I do on the larger ones. I'd call them affordable Classical Realism! Here's the first one "Binoculars" oil on cradled gessoboard, 5" x 5".
Here's the Ebay link www.ebay.com/itm/5-x-5-oil-on-cradled-gessoboard-unframed-/281735863484?pt=Lh_DefaultDomain_O&hash=item4198c41cbc.com  Hopefully this works, I have to figure out an easier way to paste the address in.

No comments: