I finally finished this cast painting that I've been working on one day a week, for three hours, since september at the Grand Central Academy of Art. My instructor and I decided it would be interesting to throw in a little color since I've already completed several grisaille paintings. I worked from the top down, deciding to go right for the hardest area first. I had in mind a friend of mine once telling me when we were kayaking down the Delaware that I should go for the fastest part of the rapid as a surefire way to get through. Of course I ended up sinking my boat. I think I had a little more luck with the cast though. I've got to get a digital SLR one of these days, the old point and click just isn't up to snuff.
"200 Faces, No. 155"
7 hours ago