The poster looks a little darker than it actually is, but it gives the general idea. It's my first time doing one and I'm finding it pretty helpful. The only problem is that delaying the actual work of painting the peppers could be a problem. They're starting to shrivel up a little, but they haven't lost their color so if they hold up I'll paint them, wrinkles and all. Otherwise I might have to change the title to "Dried Jalapenos and Driftwood. I've also included a photo of the inked in canvas. I tried something new on that as well, I used tracing paper and vine charcoal and then went over it with thinned down india ink. Hopefully I haven't made the ink too dark.
Berry & Brushes
1 hour ago